Mr.Captain provides a straightforward warranty that is processed in the most hassle-free way possible.
We provide one year warranty on the product. All other components and repair parts, replacement parts, and accessories are warranted to be free from defects in material or workmanship for a period of 180 DAYS from the purchase date.
By ACTIVATE WARRANTY REGISTER, you can extend another 180 DAYS warranty on the product.
30-Day Money-Back Guarantee for Any Reason
Undamaged products may be returned for a full refund for any reason within 30 days of the date of purchase. Once the returned item arrives back in Mr.Captain’s warehouse for inspection, the refund process will begin.
- Returns must include all accessories.
- Items must include original packaging.
- For non-quality-related warranty claims, the buyer is responsible for shipping costs.
- For non-quality-related warranty claims, Mr. Captain refunds the cost of the product itself.
- Returns may be rejected if items do not meet the above requirements
Refund requests for the 30-day money-back guarantee expire 30 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a request for a refund for non-quality issues for items that have expired this 30-day window. For purchases not made directly through Mr.Captain’s online stores, please contact retailers for refunds. For quality-related issues, please see below.
Warranty Claims for Quality-Related Issues
Mr.captain's limited warranty is restricted to the country of purchase. The limited warranty is void on items taken outside the country they were originally bought in or shipped to directly from an authorized online purchase.
For quality-related warranty claims, items will be replaced with a factory refurbished model of equal value when available, otherwise, a new item will be sent. In situations where a replacement is not an available or preferred option, Mr.Captain will offer a partial refund according to the usage time of the device.
Warranties on all replacements follow the same warranty timeframe of the original defective item, or 3 months after being replaced, whichever is longer. Warranties on products are void after having been fully refunded.
For defective items that Mr.Captain needs to have returned, warranties on those replacements are voided if the wrong item is returned to Anker or if the defective item is not returned.
Buyer must provide sufficient proof of purchase.
Warranty claims for product defects expire 90 days after opening a warranty claim. It is not possible to process a warranty claim for items that have expired their original warranty timeframe or 90-day warranty claim request period, whichever is longer.
Shipping costs must be covered by the buyer in the following situations:
- Returning products for any reason other than a proven defect.
- Warranty claims on items taken outside the original country of purchase.
- Buyer’s accidental returns
- Returning personal items
- Returning items claimed to have defects but found by Mr.Captain quality control to be in working condition.
- Costs associated with unauthorized returns (any returns made outside of the approved warranty process)
Not Covered Under Warranty:
- Products without sufficient proof of purchase
- Lost or stolen products
- Items that have expired their warranty period
- Non-quality-related issues (after 30 days of purchase)
- Free products
- Repairs through 3rd parties
- Damage from outside sources
When returning items with a prepaid shipping label provided by Mr.Captain, Mr.Captain takes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. When returning items for non-quality issues, the buyer assumes responsibility for any damage or loss incurred in transit. Mr.Captain does not provide refunds for items damaged in transit for non-quality-related warranty claims.